Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

June 22! Jake and I celebrated our 8th anniversary! What an amazing 8 years it has been living life with my best friend. I married the most wonderful man who I am so in love with!
I am so very blessed! Well this year our anniversary fell on a wednesday. We got a babysitter and headed out to dinner. Jake surprised me and took me to Stoney River steakhouse. It was delicious! During dinner I began to notice I was having some regular contractions and by the time we finished Jake decided we should start timing them. We then went to Starbucks for a while and to make a long story short, we ended up going to the hospital at about 3am in labor! So, our baby girl decided to come 11 days early on June 23rd-the day after our anniversary! Not the day I would have chosen, but thats ok. Here we are right before we left on our date and the picture below it is me when we came home from our date, in labor, about 12 hours before she was born!


No comments: