Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Savannah is turning 5!














I cannot believe my sweet Savannah is 5 years old! These past 5 years seem to have flown by and she is growing up so fast. Savannah is such a sweet little girl. I love her personality of loving girl things like wearing pretty dresses and the color pink, but she's outside in an instant catching bugs and playing in the dirt. She is always asking me, "What can I do to help you , mama?" She loves to read books and tell stories and sing songs that she has made up. She loves to play with Gavin and now her new baby sister. She is a wonderful big sis! She LOVES to have a one on one "date" with daddy or mama or nana or just about anyone! I am really enjoying this age where she has moved into being able to have some good talks and discussions and is becoming such a big girl! I treasure my time with her! Happy 5th birthday Savannah Mary! This year she wanted to have a Kitty party for her birthday. She helped paint kitty faces and we make cat ears for everyone. They had lots of fun. After she opened all her presents, we surprised her with kitten of her own, which she has been wanting for over a year! So, this little kitty will be and outdoor cat. She was thrilled and loves her new kitten. Ma came down for her birthday too, which was the icing on the cake!

No comments: